Membership Terms & Conditions (Legal Stuff)
The Eco Collective Co-op offers memberships to individuals aged 18 years and over by way of registering as a Member. We reserve the right to refuse Membership to any applicant and Membership is revocable by us without cause.
Should you wish to become a Member of The Eco Collective Co-op to receive trade pricing and offers you must register for an account and provide certain information during the application process. By joining us as a Member you represent and warrant that:
- You are aged 18 or over and able to form a legally binding contract;
- You are resident in the United Kingdom;
- All registration information that you submit is complete and accurate;
- You will maintain the accuracy of all registration information;
- You will maintain the confidentiality of your account;
- You will immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your account, or suspected unauthorised use, or any other breach of security;
- You will be solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
If you wish to cancel your Membership you may contact us, by email or telephone, to request we change the status of your account which we will act on as soon as we practically can. On completion of this request, when you subsequently visit www.coop.ecocollective.co.uk, you will not be able to access the website.